In this post..
- I’ll show you how to create stuff that people actually want
- The best way to find blog titles
- How you can use this research to always build things people are going to want
One of the hardest things I’ve found since I’ve started building things and trying to build a business online is understanding what people actually want. One day, I’ll be in the shower and get my next big idea and jump out, get online and start working on it. But, how do I know that people are actually going to want to buy my stuff?
Your mission should you choose to accept it..
Go to Amazon.com and find books from your niche. Find the top 10 books and go to the three-star reviews. Have a read of the top 20 three star reviews, write down any common themes from these reviews.
Latest posts by James Tew (see all)
- The Five Worst Things About Social Media - May 31, 2016
- The Balancing Act - May 24, 2016
- The Top 5 Accessories For Shooting Video On Your iPhone - May 17, 2016